Happy New Year everyone. We hope you all have a happy and healthy 2016.
New Years resolutions…
Who has made some for this year? Who has already fallen off the wagon?
- Be happy and healthy.
- Be good to myself and allow myself some ME time. Looking forward to joining Harbour Yoga.
- Spend more quality time with family.
- Make more of an effort to call and meet up with good friends.
- Take more photos of my little girl and our family throughout the year. Since the moment my daughter was born we have photographed her and I have created scrapbook albums, but last month I realised how few photos I have of her since we set up our own photography studio!!
- Work hard during the day but make sure I have time for my daughter after school.
- More date nights with my lovely hubby.
- Spend more time getting out for walks at weekends around our beautiful town Farnham and the surrounding areas.